Tuesday, May 28, 2013

End of Pre-K

I'm still kind of dealing with Pre-K ending. We had such an awesome first year of school. The teachers were wonderful, the school was awesome and Cara grew so much in such a short period of time. That's probably the part I'm still dealing with. She's becoming less my baby, and more my big girl. I'm so proud of her though. Socially, she has bloomed. She made so many friends. We struggled at the beginning of the year with her being comfortable, and by the end she didn't want to leave. 

Discovery Point made the last week super special. Cara's teachers always made things extra special for the kids, and out did themselves for the end of the year. They had a water day with a blow up slide, a movie and PJ day, an electronic day where I begrudgingly allowed my 5 year old to take my iPad to school, and an end of the year party. On top of that, they held a graduation ceremony, filled with music, laughs, and lots of mommy tears. The teachers made  us a DVD slide show full of pictures and videos through out the year. It is such a great keepsake!

Kindergarten or bust!







No comments: