Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trip to Cincy - 2013

I think, and I only think because my memory is failing me, that our surprise trip to Cincinnati was in February of this year. What I do remember is it snowed before we came and after, but not a flurry while I was there. I know those northerners dislike the white death, but I would have loved a good dusting. We didn't see a flurry stick this year!

Our trip was wonderful! We surprised Grandma after a month of her being in and out of the hospital with various issues. It was a wonderful weekend spent visiting with family. One night, we had a mini family reunion at Grandma's and if my memory serves me correctly, we had 10 of the 12 siblings there. I so adore having a big family! I'm very fortunate to be apart of the Sammons clan. 




Oh I almost forgot to mention one of the most memorable parts! The girls discovered the stink bugs in the upstairs, and I heard screams I've never heard from them before. Poor Susan didn't sleep so well that weekend!




No comments: