Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Final Weeks of Summer

In less than a week, Cara will start Kindergarten. At some point after that, if I gain the courage, I will start Sam in part time preschool. This means summer is ending. Well, not the season per se, but the sleeping in, the random day time movies, and the excessive pool visits are all coming to an end. We rescheduled our cancelled boat time and I think the new date worked out better than the original July 5th holiday one. The lake was empty and the water was cool plus the Klejka's were able to join. It was perfect! I have to say, my parents are pretty awesome. I'm endlessly grateful for their efforts to have family time. 



This past week I've tried to entertain the girls with fun, end of summer activities. We've visited Monkey Joes. We saw Despicable Me 3. We went to the Cherokee aquatic center, which might I add was amazing! And we plan on visiting the Klejka babies, going to the lake for a wedding and fingers crossed, attending the Falcons training camp. We also attempted back to school shopping, twice now, but it's been Christmas Eve in Target all week! I would rather give the school like $30 and let them order in bulk. Maybe I'll suggest this idea ;)

Enjoy my few, terribly unsteady pictures. 



Ahhhmaaaazing. 



No comments: